5 Ways to Speed Up Your Sale
- Price it right. Set a price toward the lower end of your property's realistic price range.
- Get your house market ready for at least two weeks before you begin showing it. Consider staging rooms, having a pre-inspection and purchasing a home warranty.
- Be flexible about showings. It is often disruptive to have a house ready to show on the spur of the moment, but the more often someone can see your home the sooner you'll find a buyer.
- Be ready for the offers. Contemplate what real price and terms you will accept.
- Don't decline to lower price. If your home has been on the market for more than 30 days without an offer, be prepared to adjust your asking price.