1. Price it right. Set a price toward the lower end of your property’s realistic price range.
2. Get your house, market ready for at least two weeks before you begin showing it. Consider staging rooms, having a pre-inspection and purchasing a home warranty.
3. Be flexible about showings. It is often disruptive to have a house ready to show on the spur of the moment, but the more often someone can see your home, the sooner you’ll find a buyer.
4. Be ready for the offers. Contemplate what you will accept for the selling price and at what terms.
5. Don’t decline to lower price. If your home has been on the market for more than 30 days without an offer, be prepared to adjust your asking price.
Looking for more tips on selling your home? Contact our team.